Brainstorm Management Consultants will be conducting a workshop on HR Leadership Development Best Practices workshop. We are therefore inviting your staff to participate in this programme and hope that it might meet your training needs
|Dates||26th – 30th October|
|Venue||Reef Beach Hotel Mombasa|
|Fees||80,000 + VAT|
|Application Deadline||23rd October, 2020|
Summary of the Programme.
You can be the most talented and efficient worker imaginable… and still not be a leader. Being a leader can be taught, but it’s important to note that experience and talent don’t make you a leader. Business environments have become more complex, dynamic, and uncertain in the past few decades. To navigate this complexity, organizations need to enhance their competitiveness, improve performance, and build leadership. A key role of HR is ensuring that the organization has the right people performing well in leadership roles at all levels. This means HR must focus attention in five key areas: job architecture, incumbent assessment, performance definition, recognition for success and building leadership capacity. It is also up to HR to dispel the notion that “soft skills” should be subordinate to “hard skills”, which are often seen as more important. In fact, soft skills are usually more difficult to master and, in our opinion, are more important – they are what leaders need to maximize performance from others. Though leadership contributes to strategic advantage, the challenge for human resources (HR) to build the next generation of leaders remains. HR leadership must set a new tone for the future since the playing field has drastically changed. Understanding how your business works and what drives revenue is important, but so is putting your people first. You really cannot have one without the other.
This three days’ virtual training focuses on unique context and needs of leading and growing a strategic human resources function and to develop future HR leaders who have a well-rounded understanding of the HR function through robust experiences with breadth, depth and leadership, and through mentorship and development.
This training is meant for those HR managers and professionals who want to upgrade their HR leadership competencies and OR is tailored to meet the needs of HR professionals in the various HR functions.
Key Outcomes of the Workshop
- Create a plan of action to address a complex organizational challenge.
- Meet the new and ever-changing needs of your workforce.
- Strengthen your skills and propel your career to new heights.
- Transform your HR department to be adaptable and effective.
- Develop techniques to link internal HR processes and activities with outside expectations
- Apply the necessary tools to assess and improve each of the six competencies for HR leadership
- Defend modern HR analytical tools and use them later on in their organizations to generate business intelligence data and reports
- Examine the different roles HR can play – credible activist, capability builder, facilitator of organizational change & key player in executing business strategy.
- Gain fresh perspectives and specifics on how to maximize HR’s impact on the organization.
- Understand leadership behaviors & their impact, identify strengths & development needs, & create development goals & plans
- Generate HR intelligence that helps minimize the risk associated with human capital investments
- Create an effective HR department that delivers business results
- Developing an Effective HR Strategy
- Leadership Retention and the Succession Planning
- Recruitment and Onboarding Management
- Managing Employee Performance
- Improving and Managing HR Operational Excellence Continuously
- Career Transition and Outplacement Management
- Managing Employee Engagement through Change
- Effective Delegation and Control Management Techniques
- Leading Training and Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Leading HR with Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Handling Leadership Challenges in a Digitally Transforming Organization
- Ethical Leadership Management
- Human Resource Capital Risk Management